Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FeedBack !

I had several personal issues for several days and i've been actually kept off from my PCs (at least as i used to use them). I've seen some very interesting tech news that would be worth posting BUT !!! before posting them it came to my mind to ask YOU to take a minute & write anything as a feedback like:  "Roumors say that you can turn computers into speed demons" :p or "I called you a thousand times and i'm still waiting for your reply - since X-MAS!!!" :)
Space is yours, express yourself and let me see if this blog is beeing watched by people since i didn't do anything to spread the word. Posts can be anonymous , but if you write something evil i'll find you - and make your PC slower than a Turtle !!! :p I am kidding - there is no way to trace identity of posters if they wish to remain anonymous :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chris!
    Ti kaneis? Remember me?
    I am your biggest fan!!!
    Please post some of your photos!

    Perimeno....


    Pam
    x x x

    ReplyDelete